Monday, August 29, 2011

[tomorrow]

Today I started my third week of eleventh grade. Is it just me, or did I start early? It seems like a lot of people just started today....

I'm hoping for a good day tomorrow. [better then today] I'm going to [try my best to] pull myself out of bed in the morning [which is very hard to do] at an early hour, and have an enjoyable day. I do like the early hours of the day but it's just so hard to get up.

 I recently discovered that google has a place to read and save ebooks. I think that's awesome! A lot of the classics are free. So, lots of reading ahead? [perhaps tomorrow] Yes, I think so.
Well, that's all. Goodnight.
-Eliza

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I'm starting my third week of school tomorrow (although, it seems like I've been much longer) so you didn't start too much earlier than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about these photos, they are just that beautiful! pictures of books, and classic ones at that, are unfailing amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful pictures!!

    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    P.S. i'm having a contst on my blog, would you please join it? i'm tying to get as many people as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! How do you find the classic books to read on google? (If you don't mind sharing.)

    I'm a new reader and new follower and I'm glad that I found your blog.

    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures but you need to post more often!

    ReplyDelete

comments make a day even better.