Monday, August 8, 2011

random thoughts


Christian artists I've seen in concert and/or met.

  1. Mark Shultz
  2. Jamie Jamagochian
  3. Scott Kirpane
  4. Charity Von
  5. Point of Grace
  6. Avalon
  7. The Martins
  8. Selah
  9. Charles Billingsly 
  10. Todd Agnew
  11. Pocket Full of Rocks
  12. Matthew West
  13. David Phelps
  14. Shaun Groves
  15. Shane and Shane
  16. Meredith Andrews

We got a JCrew catalog in the mail today. I like a lot of their clothes but it's all so expensive! I mean really, really expensive. Who would like to buy a light summer scarf for sixty bucks? Not me! :)

States I've been to.

  1. Arkansas
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Texas
  4. Missouri
  5. Kansas
  6. Colorado
  7. Arizona
  8. Tennessee
Yeah, not many. :)  Well, were getting ready to go watch "Father of the Bride". And I might eat some Frosted Flakes while I watch it. Well, only me that is. I'm crazy about cereal, and my family thinks I'm nuts. ha I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wait, sometimes I do. :)

Odd post but oh well. :)

-Eliza

2 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes I could oatmeal 3 times a day too! HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was the photographer that took the picture of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, do you know? I was reading about the late Linda McCartney being a photographer, wonder if she took it? luvU

    ReplyDelete

comments make a day even better.