Wednesday, July 27, 2011

on a very hot day

My friend Ashley and her family came for a visit and stayed these past two weeks. We've been friends since real little and she moved to Michigan over a year ago so it was really great to see her again! We got a couple pictures-

        (me)                                                                                                         (her)
I went to the orthodontist today and they said I might get my braces off in six months! They had originally said June of 2012. So instead of a whole another year, I may only have to wear them six more months. I can't get wait to get them off.

After that we went to the library. I don't really like libraries. I can't really explain why, they're just weird. But, I did a get a big book all about The Beatles. So it was alright after all. :) It's big but I'm planning to read the whoooole thing. :)

So long,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make a day even better.