Tuesday, July 5, 2011

fourth of July


 Summer has been the same few things. Swimming, listening to The Beatles in my bedroom, and occasional bike rides if it's not too hot. Looking at everyones posts about going to the beach is making me want to go too. I've never been to the beach...ever. Someday I hope!


I don't see why people like Dr. Pepper so much. It seems to be the favorite to most people. It's so sugary. I don't care for soda much, but I do like Pepsi. Maybe because it's not so strong.

 Yesterday evening after eating fruit and sandwiches we went downtown to see fireworks.










Well I hope y'all had a great fourth of July!

-Eliza

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! You're all so pretty : )
    Wow, I can't believe you haven't been to the beach! Goodness knows I've been hundreds of times! (and love it too!)
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete

comments make a day even better.