Thursday, July 28, 2011

its raining

Yes, after weeks without rain. Not just a light drizzle, but pouring, and for a long time too. This should help those hundred degree days.
Since starting my big Beatles book lastnight, I haven't wanted to put it down. It's so good, I wish it was mine.
So summer is coming to an end. I'm glad. I'm so sick of this heat. I can't wait for cooler days, and the months leading to Christmas. :) Doesn't that just sound nice? Imagine looking out your window right now and seeing snow on the ground. Mmmmm.... Except I'm not ready for cool weather clothes. I wish we could wear spring/summer clothes all year long.

You've just got to see these gorgeous pictures by Jessica Shae [here.]

So long for now,
Eliza

1 comment:

  1. I agree...summer fashion is THE best! I'm gonna miss flip-flops. :(
    If you are interested I am having a give-away at my blog.
    The link is: www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com
    I would be honored if you would check it out and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make a day even better.