Friday, May 20, 2011

wheat fields and beatles.


My Dad took Laura and I on a mini road trip to Kansas! I've never been to Kansas before so it was really fun to see everything. It's beautiful!



 I just can't get over the endless fields of golden wheat that stretch as far as you can see.
 Just acres and acres...









 Kansas is where they grow a lot of sunflowers. But, they wouldn't be bloomed this time of year. I can't imagine, a whole field full of sunflowers! It would be so amazing. A dream come true. ;)
Only six more days until we leave for Texas! I'm getting nervous. I better start packing now. :) I am such an over-packer. Whenever I go someplace, I seriously only use about half of what I packed because I packed way too much. I'm one of those people who keeps all kinds of random things in their purse because you just never know what might happen. Like masking tape, crackers, a measuring tape, scissors, floss, paper clips. I am always prepared. :)
Hannah is 21 years old today! ;) Her and Grant are coming Sunday to celebrate! :)
I made a discovery. I love the Beatles. Hannah used to listen to the Beach Boys, and I remember liking them, so I made a Beach Boys station on Pandora. The Beatles came up on there and I really liked them. So now I've been listening to the Beatles like crazy. It's amazing. :) My favorites are, "I want to Hold your Hand", "All my Loving", and "Your gonna Lose that Girl". :) I love their harmony. :)

Pray for Emma, she got her wisdom teeth taken out today. Pray she recovers soon! ;)

-Eliza


(what do you think of my post title? ;))



2 comments:

  1. Those are glorious pictures. Love the interest that is added by the shallow depth of field...almost like a tilt shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...these pictures are just AMAZING! I hope to travel to Kansas someday soon!

    (I have to admit.. I was a little worried to scroll through this post. I was expecting to see a picture of a not so cute beatle bug haha)

    ReplyDelete

comments make a day even better.