Tuesday, May 24, 2011

it's tuesday

We have had so many storm lately. Some, we will have a tornado warning and the sirens will go off, but mostly their just bad thunder storms with a lot of lightning, rain and wind. That's what we had lastnight. It was lightning so much that it was constantly flashing outside. :) We lost power and it was out for several hours.


Photobucket




Photobucket

So we lit candles and I read the comics by candle light. haha



Photobucket

I took the above pictures with my cell phone because my camera was in my bedroom and I didn't want to go back to my bedroom in the dark to find it. : D  ; ) But hey, it looks kinda neat, making them grainy and fuzzy. It's kinda cool.

 It's Tuesday! Which means we leave for Texas, the day after tomorrow! ^^ This just might not be big enough. We'll see...; )
  I even have an adorable luggage tag. Were not flying, so it's not like I need it, but it's cute. ; )
                                               ( in case your wondering, that says 'charger' as in, my computer wall charger. :))

 And my list of things I'm afraid I'll forget. : ) Were going to leave early Thursday morning. It will take about ten hours to get there. : ) I'm so excited. We very rarely take trips like this. We've been  planning this for months!

What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend?

-Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make a day even better.